“It’s only by concentrating, sticking to the question, being patient, letting all the parts of my mind come into play, that I arrive at an original idea. By giving my brain a chance to make associations, draw connections, take me by surprise.”
— William Deresiewicz
- How to Think: The Skill You’ve Never Been Taught
- Are some personalities just better?
- Mysterious Titanic Message from Doomed Passenger Leaves Experts Puzzled
- The global chip shortage is starting to have major real-world consequences
- WW1: Was it really the first world war?
- Why People Feel Like Victims - Issue 99: Universality - Nautilus